Reinstate Expired Registration
A registration that has Expired over 30 days may be reinstated up to 5 years from date of expiration. Reinstatement is not retroactive.
Please note that if you continued to practice in Nevada since your registration expired, your reinstatement application may require additional review by the Board.
- Reinstatement Application - completed, signed and dated.
- Proof of completion of continuing education for the previous 2 years immediately preceding the date of your Reinstatement Application documenting completion of 24 hours of continuing education. A copy of the NEHA training report is acceptable.
- Copy of any out-of-state REHS registrations/licenses, if applicable
- Payment of Reinstatement Fee of $250.00
- Credit card payment may be made through Make a Payment
Submit the reinstatement application and any required documents to the Board via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by FAX: 775-746-4105.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Board Administrative Office.