Filing a Complaint

Filing a Complaint is the first step in notifying the Board of an alleged illegal or unethical activity related to the practice of Environmental Health.

A Complaint may be filed against a registered environmental health specialist, environmental health specialist trainee or other individual, agency or organization for violation of NRS 625A and/or NAC 625A, the Board law and regulations. An unlicensed person providing services or participating in activities requiring a registration should be reported.

Download the Complaint Form

Page Updated: 2/24/2023 4:26:22 PM